- Atmospheric turbulence occurring under tranquil and cloudless circumstances and subjects plane to strong updrafts and downdrafts.
- The erratic motion of atmosphere public into the lack of any artistic cues, specially these types of movement that causes unforeseen turbulence to an aircraft.
- strong turbulence in an otherwise cloudless area that subjects aircraft to violent updrafts or downdrafts
- Definition for "clear-air turbulence"
- Atmospheric turbulence occurring under tranquil and cloudless circumstances…
- View More
- Hypernym for "clear-air turbulence"
- Cross Reference for "clear-air turbulence"