- A condition of this peoples foot in which the sole of base is distinctly hollow when bearing weight, for example. this has a set plantar flexion.
- A foot for this sort.
- A decorative foot on a bathtub an such like. resembling a claw.
- a deformity of this base described as an abnormally high arch and hyperextension associated with the toes gives the base the look of a claw
- Definition for "clawfoot"
- A condition of this peoples foot in which…
- View More
- Sentence for "clawfoot"
- Hypernym for "clawfoot"
- Etymologically Related for "clawfoot"
- Same Context for "clawfoot"