- one that holds a club; a club bearer.
- a person who holds the secrets of every location.
- person who holds a club; a club bearer.
- one that keeps the keys, at the time of a space.
- A custodian regarding the treasury, records, or muniments of a corporation.
- . Virtually, person who has a club; a club-bearer.
- [capitalized] [NL.] In entomology, a genus of clavicorn beetles, of the household Pselaphidæ. C. testaceus is a wingless European types with connate elytra.
- [capitalized] [NL.] In conchology, a genus of gastropods.
Sentence for "claviger"
- In 1899, led by Giovanni Batista…
- View More