- A thin lamina of grey matter in each cerebral hemisphere of the mental faculties.
- A thin lamina of grey matter in each cerebral hemisphere of brain of guy.
- In structure, a thin sheet of grey matter lying between your extraventricular or lenticular part of the corpus striatum of the brain plus the area of Reil. See striatum.
- In ichthyology, one of the sequence of ossicles or bonelets of the ear, amongst the vestibule and the airbladder.
- a layer of grey matter inside mind adjacent to the lenticular nucleus
Sentence for "claustrum"
Hypernym for "claustrum"