- Biology Having a latticelike construction or appearance: clathrate foliage.
- Chemistry Of or associated with addition complexes which particles of one compound are entirely enclosed in the crystal construction of some other.
- having a lattice-like structure
- of an inclusion complex for which molecules of just one chemical are enclosed within the crystal structure of some other
- Shaped like a lattice; cancellate.
- Having the surface marked with raised lines resembling a lattice, as many shells.
- designating or concerning a compound for which one component is actually enclosed inside the crystal construction of some other
- having a latticelike construction pierced with holes or house windows
- Chemistry A clathrate ingredient, such as urea.
- In botany and zoology, latticed; split like latticework; specifically, in entomology, clathrose. Additionally clathroid.
- Definition for "clathrate"
- Biology Having a latticelike construction or appearance: clathrate…
- View More
- Sentence for "clathrate"
- Synonym for "clathrate"
- Equivalent for "clathrate"