Definition for "clatch"
Sentence for "clatch"
Urban Dictionary for "clatch"
- A soft or sloppy lump or size.
- Anything built or made in a careless or slipshod method; thus, a sluttish or slipshod lady.
- A dialectal form of clutch.
- Anything tossed for the true purpose of daubing.
- Mire raked together into lots on streets or roadsides.
- an item of work done in a careless method; a botch.
- A carriage significantly similar to a gig or chaise.
- To daub or smear, much like lime; to help make or finish in a slipshod method.
- To close with any adhesive substance.
- To daub with lime.
- To finish (some work) in a careless and rushed means; botch.