- Separable into components or having detachable sections: a clastic anatomical model.
- Geology composed of fragments of preexisting stone; fragmental.
- made up of components which are effortlessly removable.
- made of fragments of pre-existing rocks.
- with respect to just what may be taken apart.
- Fragmental; comprised of brok� fragments.
- effective at being taken aside
- of or belonging to or being a rock consists of fragments of older rocks (e.g., conglomerates or sandstone)
- associated with what might taken fully to pieces.
- separating into fragments or individual portions; dividing into components; causing or undergoing disruption or dissolution: as, clastic action; the clastic pole of an ovum; a clastic cell.
- In geology, fragmental: as, clastic stones; clastic structure.
- In petrography, sedimentary stones composed of fragments of older rocks.
- Definition for "clastic"
- Separable into components or having detachable sections: a…
- View More
- Sentence for "clastic"
- Synonym for "clastic"
- Cross Reference for "clastic"
- Equivalent for "clastic"