- Ecclesiastical A governing human anatomy of pastors and elders in a few Reformed churches, having jurisdiction over neighborhood churches.
- Ecclesiastical The region or churches influenced by these types of a body.
- a course or order; type; type.
- An ecclesiastical human anatomy or judicatory using churches, like the Reformed Dutch. Its advanced between your consistory and synod, and corresponds to the presbytery inside Presbyterian chapel.
- a course or purchase; kind; type.
- An ecclesiastical body or judicatory in some churches, whilst the Reformed Dutch. Its advanced involving the consistory and synod, and corresponds toward presbytery inside Presbyterian chapel.
- Class; purchase; kind; particularly, in zoology, a group or division associated with the taxonomic rank of a class.
- An ecclesiastical judicatory; especially, inside Reformed (Dutch and French) churches, a judicatory equivalent to a presbytery when you look at the Presbyterian Church. In addition class.
- a course in a university, university, or school.
Sentence for "classis"
Synonym for "classis"
Phrases for "classis"
Same Context for "classis"