- A classical idiom, style, or expression; a classicism.
- Adherence to what are supposed or thought to-be the traditional canons of art.
- A classic idiom or style; classicism.
- In art, tried adherence towards the principles of Greek or Roman art; imitation of classic art.
- Knowledge of the classics as well as just what pertains to all of them.
- a movement in literary works and art during 17th and eighteenth centuries in European countries that favored rationality and restraint and rigid types
Definition for "classicalism"
Sentence for "classicalism"
- Our oil paintings have different styles…
Synonym for "classicalism"
Hypernym for "classicalism"