- A race where competing horse could be reported by anybody during the specified claiming price the race.
- a horse race in which each owner declares prior to the competition at exactly what price their horse is offered on the market after the race
- A race where the contending horse is reported by anybody at specific claiming price for the competition.
- a horse battle by which each owner declares prior to the race at what cost his horse are going to be supplied obtainable after the competition
Definition for "claiming race"
- A race where competing horse could be reported…
Sports Dictionary for "claiming race"