- A newspaper editor responsible for dealing with local development and reporters' assignments.
- Chiefly British A newspaper editor whom handles commercial and economic development.
- the paper editor in charge of editing regional news
- A newspaper editor accountable for managing regional news and reporters' tasks.
- Chiefly British A newspaper editor which handles commercial and financial news.
- the magazine editor in charge of editing local news
Definition for "city editor"
- A newspaper editor responsible for dealing with local…
Hypernym for "city editor"