- the tiniest part of a town enclosed by roads.
- The distance in one street to another location.
- A distance much like the distance between streets in a city, into the approximate selection of 0.2–0.4 kilometer.
- a rectangular location in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing a few structures
- the littlest element of a town enclosed by streets.
- the exact distance from 1 road to the next.
- A distance comparable to the exact distance between streets in a city, in the estimated selection of 0.2–0.4 km.
- a rectangular location in a city surrounded by roads and usually containing several structures