- the caliber of becoming totally or minutely detailed.
- A particular information or situation.
- instant detail.
- An irrelevant information that disturbs your thought process.
- The state, characteristic, or top-notch becoming circumstantial; particularity or minuteness of detail.
- the standard of being circumstantial; minuteness; fullness of detail: since, the circumstantiality of a story or information.
- A circumstance; a particular detail.
- The quality of becoming completely or minutely detail by detail.
- a specific information or circumstance.
- Minute information.
- An irrelevant information that disturbs an individual's way of thinking.
- hawaii, characteristic, or quality of becoming circumstantial; particularity or minuteness of detail.
- the grade of becoming circumstantial; minuteness; fullness of information: as, the circumstantiality of an account or information.
- A circumstance; a specific information.
Sentence for "circumstantiality"
- The almost dreamlike film that seems…
Same Context for "circumstantiality"