- In a circumscriptive fashion
- With regard to circumscription
- In a small way.
- In a circumscriptive manner
- for circumscription
- In a restricted manner.
- In a circumscriptive or restricted manner or feeling.
- this kind of a way concerning occupy area and give a wide berth to other systems from occupying it: since, a body is situated where it is circumscriptively.
- In a circumscriptive or limited manner or sense.
- such a manner regarding entertain space preventing various other systems from occupying it: because, a body can be found where it is circumscriptively.
Sentence for "circumscriptively"
- But that it is not outside…
- View More