- A thickened percentage of the vascular tunic of the attention situated between the choroid therefore the iris.
- circumferential muscle in the eye made up of the ciliary muscle and ciliary processes
- the the main tunic of this attention amongst the choroid coating plus the iris
- A thickened portion of the vascular tunic associated with the eye positioned between the choroid plus the iris.
- circumferential structure inside attention consists of the ciliary muscle and ciliary processes
- the the main tunic regarding the attention involving the choroid coating additionally the iris
Hypernym for "ciliary body"
Medical Dictionary for "ciliary body"