- a little thin cigar.
- A thin cigar, differing from a cigarette in being wrapped with cigarette leaves rather than paper
- a small cigar or tobacco covered with tobacco as opposed to paper.
- little cigar or tobacco covered with tobacco instead of paper
- A small thin cigar.
- A thin cigar, varying from a cigarette in-being wrapped with tobacco leaves instead of paper
- a tiny cigar or cigarette wrapped in tobacco as opposed to report.
- little cigar or smoking wrapped in tobacco in place of paper
Sentence for "cigarillo"
- Shirley stubbed her cigarillo out on…
Hypernym for "cigarillo"
Same Context for "cigarillo"
Urban Dictionary for "cigarillo"