- Former, belated; formerly.
- past; past; of times gone by.
- Former, late; previously.
- past; previous; of that time period gone by.
- Former; belated; ex-: put on you with regards to an office or a posture that he not occupies.
- previous; late; ex-: applied to a person with regards to an office or a posture which he not any longer occupies.
- Definition for "ci-devant"
- Sentence for "ci-devant"
- Peculiar things have been happening to…
- View More
- Synonym for "ci-devant"
- Same Context for "ci-devant"