- An order of fungi regarding the course Oömycetes, coextensive utilizing the family Chytridiaceæ. Also Chytridieæ and Chytridineæ.
- An order of fungi regarding the class Oömycetes, coextensive using household Chytridiaceæ. Additionally Chytridieæ and Chytridineæ.
- quick aquatic fungi mostly saprophytic but some parasitic on higher flowers or animals or fresh water fungi; sometimes put in course Oomycetes
- simple aquatic fungi mainly saprophytic however some parasitic on higher plants or pets or fresh-water fungi; sometimes put in course Oomycetes
- Definition for "chytridiales"
- An order of fungi regarding the course Oömycetes,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "chytridiales"