- The proteolytic enzyme rennin
- The milk-curdling ferment for the gastric liquid. Also referred to as rennin.
- an enzyme that occurs in gastric juice; causes milk to coagulate
- See rennin.
- The proteolytic chemical rennin
- The milk-curdling ferment associated with the gastric juice. Also referred to as rennin.
- an enzyme that develops in gastric liquid; factors milk to coagulate
Definition for "chymosin"
Sentence for "chymosin"
- Now, by means of genetic engineering,…
Hypernym for "chymosin"