- The treatment of certain diseases, particularly arthritis rheumatoid, with gold compounds.
- The healing usage of gold (metallic or substances)
- employing chemical compounds containing silver for the treatment of conditions (such as for example arthritis rheumatoid)
- The treatment of specific conditions, specially rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, with gold substances.
- The healing use of gold (metallic or compounds)
- making use of chemicals containing silver for the treatment of diseases (such rheumatoid arthritis)
Hypernym for "chrysotherapy"
- View More