- the entire process of setting up order in events based on the time occurrence for the occasions.
- establish the order in time of one thing
- the entire process of setting up purchase in activities on the basis of the time incident for the activities.
- establish your order over time of some thing
- To arrange in historic order, as events with their dates.
- to prepare in historical purchase, as activities with regards to times.
- Definition for "chronologize"
- the entire process of setting up order in…
- View More
- Sentence for "chronologize"
- Hyponym for "chronologize"
- Hypernym for "chronologize"