- In a chronic way, or even a chronic level
- in a habitual and historical way
- in a slowly establishing and enduring fashion
- In a chronic fashion, or even to a chronic degree
- in a habitual and historical fashion
- in a slowly building and long lasting way
- In a chronic fashion; hence, constantly; constantly; constantly: as, a chronically discontented guy.
- In a chronic way; hence, continually; constantly; constantly: since, a chronically discontented man.
Sentence for "chronically"
- EARECKSON TADA: Well, I'm what they…
Phrases for "chronically"
Rhyme for "chronically"