- The art or process of printing shade photographs from a series of stone or zinc dishes by lithography.
- a type of lithography for printing photographs in colour
- Lithography modified to printing in inks of varied colors.
- A method of creating coloured lithographic photographs by way of many prepared lithographic rocks.
- single- or multi-color lithography
- The art or procedure of printing shade pictures from a series of rock or zinc dishes by lithography.
- a kind of lithography for printing pictures in colour
- Lithography modified to printing in inks of numerous colors.
- a technique of creating colored lithographic pictures through a number of prepared lithographic rocks.
- solitary- or multi-color lithography
Definition for "chromolithography"
- The art or process of printing shade photographs…
Sentence for "chromolithography"
- Artists have added chromolithography and film…
Hypernym for "chromolithography"