- Lead chromate, PbCrO4, a yellow pigment usually coupled with lead sulfate, PbSO4, for lighter colors.
- A natural yellow pigment produced by lead(II) chromate.
- a fantastic yellow pigment, PbCrO4, utilized by painters.
- A yellow pigment which there are numerous shades, from lemon to deep tangerine, all made up of chromates of lead. Their particular shade is very pure and brilliant.
- any one of a number of yellowish pigments comprising regular lead chromate also lead compounds
- contribute chromate, PbCrO4, a yellow pigment frequently combined with lead sulfate, PbSO4, for less heavy colors.
- an all-natural yellow pigment based on lead(II) chromate.
- a fantastic yellowish pigment, PbCrO4, employed by painters.
- A yellow pigment of which there are various shades, from lemon to deep orange, all composed of chromates of lead. Their particular shade is quite pure and brilliant.
- any of several yellowish pigments consisting of typical lead chromate also lead substances
Hypernym for "chrome yellow"
Same Context for "chrome yellow"