- A light orange to red pigment consisting of fundamental lead chromate, PbCrO4, with differing amounts of lead oxide, PbO.
- A bright reddish orange pigment.
- an attractive red pigment originally prepared from the standard chromate of lead, nevertheless now created from red oxide of lead.
- A bright-red pigment comprising the basic chromate of lead.
- a red pigment utilized in paints; standard lead chromate
- A light orange to red pigment comprising basic lead chromate, PbCrO4, with different levels of lead oxide, PbO.
- A bright reddish-orange pigment.
- a lovely purple pigment initially prepared from fundamental chromate of lead, however now produced from purple oxide of lead.
- A bright-red pigment composed of the fundamental chromate of lead.
- a red pigment used in paints; basic lead chromate
Hypernym for "chrome red"
- View More