- among the fragile fringelike processes, consisting nearly entirely of blood vessels, which project into the ventricles of brain.
- one of several delicate fringelike processes, consisting almost completely of blood vessels, which project to the ventricles of this mind.
- a vascular plexus associated with cerebral ventricles that regulate intraventricular force
- a vascular plexus of this cerebral ventricles that control intraventricular force
- Definition for "choroid plexus"
- among the fragile fringelike processes, consisting nearly entirely…
- View More
- Hypernym for "choroid plexus"