- The technique of mapping a region or region.
- A description or map of an area.
- the analysis of provinces, areas, towns and cities, etc., unlike larger-scale location.
- the mapping or description of a region or region.
- The systematic study or description associated with all-natural features of specific regions, nations, or areas; specially, the identification of locations mentioned by ancient authors.
- something of indications or of notation familiar with suggest motions, etc., in dancing.
- The manner of mapping a spot or region.
- A description or chart of a spot.
- The study of provinces, areas, places, etc., in the place of larger-scale geography.
- the mapping or description of a region or district.
- The organized research or information associated with natural options that come with particular regions, nations, or districts; specifically, the recognition of places discussed by old writers.
- A system of indications or of notation familiar with indicate movements, etc., in dance.
Sentence for "chorography"
- I have not only seen several…
- View More