- Of, pertaining to, or displaying chorea
- Of the nature of, or regarding, chorea; convulsive.
- Of, related to, or exhibiting chorea
- regarding the nature of, or pertaining to, chorea; convulsive.
- a person who has chorea.
- a person who is affected with chorea.
- person who features chorea.
- one that is affected with chorea.
- Pertaining to chorea; impacted with chorea: since, a choreic client.
- with respect to chorea; impacted with chorea: as, a choreic patient.
Sentence for "choreic"
- He had been under medicinal treatment…
Synonym for "choreic"