- to cut or slice to split
- to separate, divide something that ended up being considered entire
- to cause a body of water in order to become choppy
- to transform a sampled sound file into quick sections
- cut into pieces
- to cut or slice so that you can split up
- to split up, divide a thing that was considered entire
- resulting in a body of liquid to be choppy
- To convert a sampled audio file into brief segments
- slashed into pieces
Sentence for "chop up"
Hyponym for "chop up"
Hypernym for "chop up"
Urban Dictionary for "chop up"
- lots of cunts rooting. Another term…