- Slang somewhere in which taken automobiles are disassembled for components that are after that offered.
- A facility in which stolen cars are disassembled to sell the technical parts.
- a spot where taken automobiles tend to be disassembled for his or her parts
- Slang A place where taken cars are disassembled for components being after that sold.
- A facility in which taken motor vehicles tend to be disassembled being sell the technical components.
- a location in which stolen automobiles are disassembled with their parts
Sentence for "chop shop"
- A thief chop shopped David's Skyline…
Hypernym for "chop shop"
Cross Reference for "chop shop"
Urban Dictionary for "chop shop"