- any one of a selection of mucopolysaccharides, produced from galactosamine and glucuronic acid, that occur in cartilage and bone.
- An organic substance, (C18H27NO14), within cartilage, in conjunction with sulphuric acid, since, chondroitin-sulphuric acid. On decomposition it provides rise to acetic acid and chondrosin.
- Definition for "chondroitin"
- any one of a selection of mucopolysaccharides, produced…
- View More
- Sentence for "chondroitin"
- Phrases for "chondroitin"
- Same Context for "chondroitin"