- A nesosilicate mineral with chemical formula (Mg,Fe)5(F,OH)2(SiO4)2, more regularly experienced member of the humite team.
- A fluosilicate of magnesia and metal, yellowish to purple in color, often occurring in granular type in a crystalline limestone.
- A mineral often occurring in embedded grains of a yellow to red colorization, also in perfect crystals.
- Definition for "chondrodite"
- A nesosilicate mineral with chemical formula (Mg,Fe)5(F,OH)2(SiO4)2, more…
- View More
- Sentence for "chondrodite"
- Synonym for "chondrodite"