- triggered by or with the capacity of liberating acetylcholine, especially in the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Having physiological impacts like those of acetylcholine: a cholinergic agent or medicine.
- Of, regarding, triggered by, making or obtaining the same be acetylcholine
- releasing or activated by acetylcholine or a related substance
- Definition for "cholinergic"
- triggered by or with the capacity of liberating…
- View More
- Sentence for "cholinergic"
- Same Context for "cholinergic"