- A white, fatty, crystalline compound present in pet and plant items and structure, especially in nerve tissue, bile, and gallstones.
- A white, fatty, crystalline material, tasteless and odorless, present in pet and plant services and products and structure, and especially in neurological structure, in bile, as well as in gallstones.
- A substance (C26H44O) crystallizing in leaflets, with a mother-of-pearl luster and a fatty experience.
- an animal sterol which are synthesized because of the liver; the most numerous steroid in pet cells
Sentence for "cholesterin"
- It is a yellowish substance composed…
Hyponym for "cholesterin"
Hypernym for "cholesterin"