- small diarrhoea that occurs during outbreaks of cholera.
- The precursory apparent symptoms of cholera.
- The first phase of epidemic cholera.
- A mild kind of cholera.
- The diarrhoea which commonly precedes the serious symptoms in an attack of Asiatic cholera, or which happens through the prevalence of cholera in instances where no further symptoms tend to be developed. These situations may be considered abortive instances of cholera.—
- A name formerly always designate the morbific agent of Asiatic cholera.
Sentence for "cholerine"
- In a large proportion of cases,…
- View More