- Acute gastroenteritis happening during the summer and autumn and marked by severe cramps, diarrhoea, and nausea. No further in clinical usage.
- an illness described as nausea and purging, with gripings and cramps, typically due to imprudence in diet or by intestinal disturbance.
- extreme gastroenteritis of as yet not known etiology; described as extreme colic and sickness and diarrhea
- Definition for "cholera morbus"
- Acute gastroenteritis happening during the summer and autumn…
- View More
- Hypernym for "cholera morbus"