Definition for "choky"
Sentence for "choky"
Synonym for "choky"
Hypernym for "choky"
Equivalent for "choky"
Same Context for "choky"
- prone to trigger choking.
- looking after come to be choked.
- similar to choking
- Tending to choke or suffocate, or having capacity to suffocate.
- Inclined to choke, as an individual impacted with strong feeling.
- so tight concerning tend to choke
- A station, for collection of traditions, for palanquin bearers, authorities, etc.
- Specif., a prison or lockup; a jail.
- A prison; a lockup; additionally, a customs- or toll-station; a palanquin-station.
- The act of seeing or guarding.
- Uk slang (dated) for a prison
- maintaining choke or suffocate: because, the air associated with room had been very choky.
- Inclined to choke, as with emotion.