- An asphyxiant within enclosed locations such as mines and sewers; an assortment of several fumes left after oxygen is taken away through the atmosphere, typically nitrogen, co2, and water vapour.
- a damp consisting principally of carbonic-acid fuel; -- so named from the extinguishing fire and pet life. See Carbonic acid, under Carbonic.
- identify Carbonic acid, under carbonic.
- Definition for "choke damp"
- An asphyxiant within enclosed locations such as mines…
- View More
- Variant for "choke damp"