- The director of a group of chapel singers.
- the music manager of a choir, which conducts performances and supervises rehearsal
- the music director of a choir.
- The trainer or leader of a choir or chorus; a kapellmeister, precentor, or cantor. Often the offices of choirmaster and organist are separate, sometimes united.
- the musical manager of a choir
Sentence for "choirmaster"
- Their choirmaster is Karen Burke, a…
Synonym for "choirmaster"
Hypernym for "choirmaster"
Same Context for "choirmaster"