Definition for "choice"
Sentence for "choice"
Quotes for "choice"
- "My three addictions of choice are…"
Synonym for "choice"
Phrases for "choice"
Rhyme for "choice"
Cross Reference for "choice"
Equivalent for "choice"
Same Context for "choice"
Urban Dictionary for "choice"
- The work of selecting; selection.
- the ability, correct, or liberty to decide on; option.
- one that's selected.
- A number or variety from which to choose: a wide selection of designs and colors.
- the most effective or most preferable component.
- Care in selecting.
- an alternate.
- an alternative; a decision; a way to choose or select some thing.
- One selection or choice; what is selected or decided; the end result of a choice.
- something that can be selected.
- the greatest or many preferable part.
- Act of picking; the voluntary act of deciding or splitting from a couple of items that that will be favored; the determination of head in preferring one thing to a different; election.
- The power or opportunity of selecting; choice.
- Care in selecting; wisdom or ability in distinguishing something becoming preferred, as well as in offering a preference; discrimination.
- an adequate number to select among.
- The thing or individual plumped for; whatever is authorized and chosen in preference to others; choice.
- The good thing; that which is preferable.
- The act of selecting; the voluntary work of identifying or breaking up from a couple of things that which will be preferred, or of following one strategy ahead of other people; choice; election.
- the effectiveness of selecting; alternative.
- Care in choosing; view or skill in identifying something to-be chosen, plus providing a preference.
- the individual or thing selected; whatever is authorized and selected ahead of others.
- The good thing of something; a select section or assortment.
- many different preferable or valuable things.
- Synonyms Preference, Election, etc. See option.
- the person or thing chosen or chosen
- the work of selecting or choosing
- certainly one of many things from where one can be selected
- Appealing to processed style.
- chosen carefully.
- of U.S. national grade of meat higher than great and less than prime.
- Especially good or favored.
- Cool; excellent.
- Worthly of being opted for or preferred; choose; exceptional; valuable; important.
- Preserving or using properly, as important; economical; -- used with of.
- Selected carefully, and due awareness of choice; deliberately selected.
- attracting refined style
- of superior quality
- of choice Favored above other individuals of the identical sort or set: "the much made use of leveraged buyout since the weapon of choice” ( Alison Leigh Cowan).
- Carefully chosen; well-chosen: as, an option epithet.
- worth being favored; select; notable; valuable.
- Careful; economical; chary; protecting or utilizing carefully, as valuable: with of.
- Noble; exemplary.
- Synonyms Costly, exquisite, unusual, unusual, exemplary.