- funnel-shaped; used especially to a hollow muscle mass attached to the eyeball in a lot of reptiles and animals
- Funnel-shaped; -- used particularly to a hollow muscle tissue attached to the ball of eye in lots of reptiles and mammals.
- Funnel-shaped; infundibuliform: especially put on the choanoideus, a muscle associated with eyeball of numerous pets.
- The choanoid muscle mass, or choanoideus.
- Definition for "choanoid"
- funnel-shaped; used especially to a hollow muscle mass…
- View More
- Synonym for "choanoid"