- A variety of fluor-spar, which, when heated, offers a striking emerald-green light.
- The yellowish-green pigment within the inner section associated with cones associated with retina.
- many different fluor spar, which, when heated, gives an attractive emerald green light.
- The yellowish-green pigment in the inner part associated with the cones of retina. See Chromophane.
- many different fluor-spar which exhibits a bright-green phosphorescent light whenever heated.
- A greenish-yellow coloring matter included in the retina associated with attention.
Sentence for "chlorophane"
Variant for "chlorophane"