- to deal with or complement chlorine or a chlorine element.
- to deal with, or cause to mix, with chlorine.
- to incorporate chlorine to (something, especially water, to cleanse it; or an auriferous material, to draw out silver from it).
- treat or combine with chlorine
- disinfect with chlorine
- A term sometimes put on the soluble bleaching-compounds gotten from caustic soda or potash because of the action of chlorin — Labarraque's liquid and Javelle water correspondingly.
- Definition for "chlorinate"
- to deal with or complement chlorine or a…
- View More
- Sentence for "chlorinate"
- Verb Forms for "chlorinate"
- Hypernym for "chlorinate"
- Form for "chlorinate"