- Of, regarding, or containing chlorine.
- Of a compound, containing chlorine with a greater oxidation number than equivalent chlorous compounds; particularly having an oxidation wide range of 5
- with respect to, or gotten from, chlorine; -- said of these substances of chlorine which this element has a valence of five, or even the close to its greatest.
- with respect to or containing chlorin; specifically, containing chlorin in smaller proportion than chlorous compounds.
- A name directed at spirits of chloroform, composed of chloroform 1 component, liquor 9 components.
Sentence for "chloric"
Cross Reference for "chloric"