- some of several substances containing nitrogen and chlorine, especially an unstable colorless fluid, NH2Cl, accustomed make hydrazine.
- any one of a class of unstable substances of nitrogen and chlorine R1R2NCl; also the moms and dad compound NH2Cl, always manufacture hydrazine, so that as the antiseptic chloramine-T
- some of several substances containing chlorine and nitrogen; utilized as an antiseptic in injuries
- Pertaining to an amine which contains chlorin.
Sentence for "chloramine"
- In addition, UV reduces chlorine by-products…
Hypernym for "chloramine"
Cross Reference for "chloramine"