- A thick-walled, asexual fungal spore that is based on a hyphal mobile and can function as a resting spore.
- A thick-walled spore that is the resting stage of some germs
- The reproductive organ in a few fungi: so called because of its being invested by two very distinct envelops.
- In zoology, a coated or covered spore; a spore along with its own investment: in opposition to gymnospore.
- thick-walled asexual resting spore of particular fungi and algae
Sentence for "chlamydospore"
- Ginger mobile phone pay unpresidential the…
Hyponym for "chlamydospore"
Hypernym for "chlamydospore"