- A harsh trilling sound, particularly that created by crickets.
- The trilled sound created by an insect.
- A monotonous, razor-sharp, stridulous noise such as that made by the cricket or cicada.
- To make a harsh trilling sound.
- to help make an extended trilling noise of an insect (e.g. a grasshopper, a cicada).
- make an exciting sound, of grasshoppers or cicadas
- To murmur or coo as a pigeon.
- To utter a tremulous, rattling sound; make a shrill jarring noise, such as that produced by the cricket or cicada; chirp.
- Definition for "chirr"
- A harsh trilling sound, particularly that created by…
- View More
- Sentence for "chirr"
- Verb Forms for "chirr"
- Hypernym for "chirr"
- Same Context for "chirr"
- Urban Dictionary for "chirr"