- a brief, high-pitched noise, such that created by a little bird or an insect.
- a brief, razor-sharp or large note or sound, by a bird or pest.
- a quick, razor-sharp note, as of a bird or insect.
- A short, sharp, cheerful note, by specific birds and insects.
- a-sharp noise made by little birds or bugs
- which will make a quick, high-pitched noise.
- to produce a shop, sharp, cheerful, by little wild birds or crickets.
- to produce a quick, razor-sharp, cheerful note, as of little birds or crickets
- to talk in a high-pitched staccato
- sing-in modulation
- make high-pitched sounds
- to create a short, razor-sharp, cheery sound, as it is done-by tiny wild birds as well as other insects.
- To utter inarticulate sounds expressive of satisfaction or enjoyment.
- To sound or utter in a chirping way.
- To cheer; enliven: known only in the present participle.
- Definition for "chirp"
- a brief, high-pitched noise, such that created by…
- View More
- Sentence for "chirp"
- Quotes for "chirp"
- "Tell me not of joy: there's…"
- View More
- Synonym for "chirp"
- Verb Forms for "chirp"
- Rhyme for "chirp"
- Hypernym for "chirp"
- Form for "chirp"
- Same Context for "chirp"
- Urban Dictionary for "chirp"