- The part of medicine worried about the analysis and remedy for conditions associated with the foot (and previously the hands)
- The art of dealing with diseases of the fingers and legs.
- the skill of dealing with diseases, callosities, or excrescences regarding the fingers and foot.
- the branch of medication concerned with the feet
- Definition for "chiropody"
- Sentence for "chiropody"
- Section twenty-one of said chapter one…
- View More
- Synonym for "chiropody"
- Hypernym for "chiropody"