- the skill of moving the arms in oratory or in pantomime; gesture.
- The art of moving the fingers in oratory or in pantomime; gesture.
- The research which treats of the rules of pantomimic gesticulation or of considerable gesture.
- Specifically The art of showing a melody to a choir by movements of hands, in place of by printed or written notes. This method of conducting was typical in the early Western Church.
Definition for "chironomy"
- the skill of moving the arms in oratory…
Sentence for "chironomy"
Synonym for "chironomy"